We endeavor to provide personalized service in trailer leasing and rentals to our customers, every day.
Trailer Leasing Services
The Milestone Advantage
- Reefer Management
- Fuel Savings & Carb Compliance
- Unparalleled Equipment Access
- Premium New & Used Equipment
- Customized Deals & Options
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Door-to-Door Delivery
- Peak Capacity Solutions
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Local Contacts & Service
We strive to have continuous equipment availability at all of our locations, but market conditions change throughout the year, either increasing or decreasing supply in specific branch locations. If equipment is not available where you need it, we have personnel who are dedicated to move our equipment where it is needed, or we can provide you with other options to get the equipment in your system in the most economical way possible.
Request a Brochure
- Length: 53’ – 48’ – 45’ – 28’
- Model: dry van, plate, composite plate, reefers, flatbeds (spreadaxle and closed tandem), specialized flatbeds (single drops, doubledrops)
- Specifications/options: aluminum or translucent roof, roll or swing door, psi, e-track, log posts, tracking, skirts/ carb compliant, lift gate, single drop, double drop,
- Model years: We have a complete range of equipment to fit any application; factory direct NEW 2017’s, mid-range model years for economical over-the road use, and well-maintained older units for cartage and storage use.
- Specialized Equipment: If you have a specific equipment need, we have the resources to locate and purchase the trailers required, then design a custom lease plan for your company.
Request a Quote
It is required that before any company rents or leases equipment from Milestone that the company is able to exhibit proof of being in business for at least three (3) years.
Complete Credit Application
Download and complete the Credit Application Form here. It is required that before any company rents or leases equipment from Milestone that the company is able to exhibit proof of being in business for at least three (3) years.