- Leasing and Rental Options
- Full-Maintenance or Net Lease Options
- Self-Service (Learn more at ChassisFinder.com)
Milestone provides the transportation industry with a turnkey solution for easily extending their assets to online leasing and payment processing, extending exceptional customer value while maximizing nationwide inventory utilization. Find and lease chassis by location, date, quantity, and type. Lease a chassis in 5 easy steps.
Access to Registrations, Equipment Tracking, Applications and Intermodal Reports.
Request A Brochure
Milestone has a total fleet of more than 40,000 Intermodal specific equipment available for long-term lease; short-term lease and daily rental pools.
- New chassis equipped with new OEM radial tires, hub piloted disc wheels, LED lights, and optional tire pressure monitoring system
- 20’, 40’ marine chassis, 33’ tri-axles, extendable length chassis, 20’/40’ combo chassis with spread-axle or tri-axle configurations
- 53’ domestic chassis
Dry & Refrigerated Containers
- New 53’ corrugated steel domestic containers
- Used 53’ aluminum and corrugated steel containers
- New 53’ refrigerated domestic containers including reefer telematics with remote monitoring and stop-start, plus full preventative maintenance and service for the refrigeration unit and telematics unit.
- 45’, 48’ and 53’ intermodal van trailers
Request a Quote
Request a Booking
Review IANA EXPO is always a great time to connect & learn! This year presented new opportunities to share with […]Read More ›
ST. CHARLES, MO (July 11, 2017) – Milestone is proud to announce that Don Clayton has been promoted to the role of President […]Read More ›
In an ongoing effort to support its growing customer base and in response to a remarkable growth year, Milestone Equipment Holdings, one of the nation’s most comprehensive lessors of transportation equipment, announces its new corporate headquarters in St. Charles, MO, near Interstate 70 and Zumbehl Road.Read More ›
Source: U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration – Electronic Logging Device About the ELD Rule The electronic […]Read More ›